If smoother skin texture, microscopic pore size, and an overall healthier appearance is what you desire this holiday season, we’ve found your fix!
You may have heard of microneedling devices, Botox, and fillers. But did you know that there is now a device that can combine these treatments into one cohesive, affordable, and groundbreaking skincare technology known as Aquagold® Fine Touch™?
Thinner than a human hair, each hollow micro-needle of Aquagold® Fine Touch™’s 24-karat gold facial device painlessly and effectively delivers more than just a customized cocktail of neurotoxins. This groundbreaking technology can erase wrinkles, eliminate acne, and tighten your skin’s texture in just one sitting. In fact, it might change everything you thought you knew about how to achieve that “hollywood glow”.
At Watt’s Wellness, we remain on the forefront of the most cutting-edge beauty technologies that prove to enhance your best features and preserve your overall health. Ready to reduce signs of aging and not just enhance how you look, but enhance how you feel about yourself? Read more below about Aquagold’s groundbreaking skincare technology, or call us to schedule a free consultation with one of our expert estheticians.
What is Aquagold® Fine Touch™?
Aquagold® Fine Touch™ is a patented luxury micro channeling mesotherapy delivery system. This pocket-sized facial device works by administering small droplets of customized mixtures of neurotoxins, platelet-rich-plasma (PRP), hyaluronic acid serum, dermal fillers, retinol, and more, into your dermis through gold-plated micro-needles.
Aquagold treatments are a form of mesobotox or microbotox. Mesobotox is a minimally-invasive and virtually painless cosmetic procedure that entails the microdelivery of small and diluted doses of Botox or other botulinum toxin injections into the skin of your face, neck, and/or décolletage.
Unlike typical neurotoxin injections, Aquagold and other forms of mesobotox do not inject Botox into the muscle. Instead, it delivers your customized concoction into a deeper layer of the skin, or dermis, resulting in:
- Noticeably smaller pores.
- Smoother facial skin.
- Increased collagen production.
- Reduction in acne scarring and pigmentation.
- Less facial sweating and oil production.
Aquagold treatment results may vary, but tend to last for around 3 to 6 months. The more times you receive an Aquagold treatment, the less often you will need treatments over time (and the better your results may be).
Glassy Skin: How (and Why) Does Aquagold Work?
Each Aquagold skin treatment is customized by your esthetician to address your individual needs. Therefore, every person’s procedure and results may look a bit different.
Depending on your concerns, your esthetician or nurse may mix Botox, platelet-rich-plasma (also used in what is known as the “vampire facial”), dermal fillers (such as Restylane®) or hyaluronic acid serum into one glow-worthy blend. Your Aquagold treatment may utilize the following materials:
- Botox, a neurotoxin, which shrinks the size of your pores and decreases oil production. In turn, this can result in clearer and less-oily skin, and can tone down any excessive sweating.
- PRP therapy with Aquagold uses your own blood and distills concentrated platelet rich plasma from it. PRP is rich in growth factors, and can help your skin’s overall health and healing process.
- Dermal fillers, injected microscopically into the deeper layer of your skin, which can create unparalleled suppleness and encourage ongoing collagen production for long after your treatment session is over.
- Customized serums, such as hyaluronic acid serum.
Once your esthetician mixes your customized ingredients together, they will then press the mixture into the facial skin, neck skin, or chest in an even and overlapping pattern. Aquagold procedures are practically pain-free. This procedure doesn’t require any type of anesthetic, but your skin may be red for a few days afterwards.
Here at Watt’s Wellness, we recommend that you receive multiple treatments 3-4 months apart to achieve optimal and long-lasting results.
Does Aquagold Affect Facial Expressions?
Aquagold does not affect facial expressions. During Aquagold treatments, neurotoxins are pressed into the skin, not pressed into the muscle. Instead of freezing or inhibiting the movement of any muscles, the neurotoxins in Aquagold help freeze your pores’ oil production, lessening the frequency of breakouts for many people.
Is Aquagold for You?
Aquagold’s best candidates are people that are looking for a smoother, softer, and more youthful appearance who do not wish to employ any invasive surgeries or lasers. Microchanneling treatments might be right for you if:
- You want a natural, subtle result that improves over time.
- You wish to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- You would like to lessen the appearance of acne scarring.
- You’ve exhausted other treatments for acne prevention and need a technology that will help your skin produce less oil.
- You desire a natural and even result that doesn’t communicate that you’ve had “work done”.
- You’d like to prevent future breakouts, wrinkles, fine lines, and reduce acne scarring.
Aquagold is well-suited for people who would like a procedure that addresses many of their concerns at once, whether those concerns include aging, acne, pigmentation, or all of the above.
The costs of Aquagold treatments vary between provider, location, and what you and your esthetician decide to infuse your treatment with.
Aquagold and Mesobotox Results
The effects of mesobotox and Aquagold are subtle and dramatic all at once. After your first Aquagold treatment, you will certainly notice an immediately smoother and subtler skin texture. However, over time, you will also come to find that your skin gradually begins to appear tighter, more moistureized, less pimply, and less wrinkly.
If you struggle with uneven skin texture, large pores, stubborn types of acne, fine lines, or declining skin elasticity, you may want to consider the revolutionary and practically universal technology we call Aquagold. Be sure to call our office today to schedule your free consultation and prepare your healthiest, supplest skin this holiday season.